Subject: Re: [Leica] Digests vs. Individual Posts
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 15:15:36 -0700

Why not unsubscribe from the individual message list and then subscribe
to the digest?

First send a message to:

majordomo@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us

leave the subject blank and in the body write:

unsubscribe leica-users

After that send another message to the above address and in the body
write:

subscribe leica-users-digest

Follow the instructions of the confirmation email and you are in.

It is not Brian's fault if you subscribed to the wrong list.

John Collier