Subject: [Leica] Peter Moss
From: "" <leica-user@ispwest.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 21:45:43 -0800

Peter
My name is Ruddy Roye
And although I might not care if you spout your "politics" over the LUG
you seem very real to me and I respect your passion.

I wish you sanity, good health and comfort during the times of frustration and
hopelessness.

I will put you in my prayers over this difficult time....
Eventually everything dies..even us.....it is our legacy that lives on...in our work, or in the
lives we touched while we were here.
I hope leica stays around for hundreds of years...even then it could never ever enlighten
the thoughts of a child, warm the bed of a woman, feed the famished peoples all over the
world...and last but not least it does not talk back to you in the dark...
So my advice..leave these OLD men to their leicas..and filters... and their COLD LIVES.....

Ruddy