Subject: RE: [Leica] From yesterday
From: Peter Moss <moss75@mailandnews.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 12:02:36 -0500

>===== Original Message From Jim Brick <jim@brick.org> =====
>When I saw Moss' post, I did a "who" on leica-users and found that Comrade
>Moss was the last subscriber on the list. Meaning he was the NEWEST
>SUBSCRIBER and subscribed for the SOLE PURPOSE of spaming the list with his
>warped sense of reality.

No, no, Jim. I came here mainly because I am interested in photography, and
because I am a Leica user since many years (+30). I admit that I am quite
upset about the ongoing invasion in Iraq - the 'warped sense of reality' I
share with millions of others around the world. But I have now understood the
difference between the two LUGs, so I shall try to keep it inside the rules...

/pm