Subject: RE: [Leica] Filters on M6
From: "Beddoe, Neil" <nbeddoe@lehman.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 14:16:55 -0000

I use a B+W yellow and red on my M6.  The yellow filter is spot on and the
red filter seems to produce exposures that are OK overall.  However, avoid
using the red filter if you've got white people close up as the skin loses
all definition and takes on a deathly pallor that's hard to print out.
People with deep tans, darker Asians or black people look OK.  This
lightening effect also occurs with chestnut colour horses but they tend not
to wander down your average city street too often so you may feel that
there's no need to prepare for this contingency.  I'll have to pass comment
on other domestic animals.

Neil