Subject: RE: [Leica] From yesterday
From: Peter Moss <moss75@mailandnews.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 03:30:53 -0500

Why? Don't you support to see the results of the socalled 'politics' of your
Empire? You're totally isolated in this. Your troops were supposed to be
welcomed as liberators, your 'Führer' imagined that the Iraqi people would be
dancing in the streets as soon as they saw the bloodstained stars and stripes.
What's happening now? This piratry is a shame. Don't you understand that?

/pm

ps: how can you still love these treacherous German cameras btw. It's not only
France, you know. Germany started it... You could always re-baptise is as they
did withe the 'fries'! What about 'Freedom Leica', or even 'FreeCam'?
id.