Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW Leica photo
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 07:32:51 +0100 (MET)

> It is of an old stone church here in north
> western New Jersey and shows the quality of the Voigtlander 21mm lens.

In a way, Neal, in a way. Sharpness can't be judged from the web, but I'll
take your word for it. What we don't see are the corners and when it comes
to wide angles, that is what we'll be looking at. It appears to be
cropped.

But hey, nice quaint setting. I'm happy that you're behind (and hoping
that snow is now gone :) )

Daniel