Subject: [Leica] Leica sightings and Noctilux
From: Slobodan Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 19:27:37 -0800

Today, I took out the Noct' to try my hand at wide open demonstration
shots. Man is that mother tough to use! I managed to shot two rolls of
Pan-F, but I would very surprised if I got more than 3-5 usable shots.
I saw several M6s today. Including one individual using three Leicas and
a Bessa with what looked like a 15mm. I was using three Leicas myself,
but four bodies is a bit of a challenge.
More demos tomorrow, but it being a family day, I'll pass.
Slobodan Dimitrov