Subject: Re: [Leica] Filters on M6
From: Slobodan Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 08:12:19 -0800

Currently, I'm using a B&W light-yellow 021. I've found that I've had to
compensate by a 1/3 stop along with the meter's own response. The same
held true with the Leitz polarizer, where I had to adjust by 1/2 a stop.
I primarily use Neopan 400, Acros 100, and Ilford Pan-F.
Today, I'm using the Noctilux, with a 021 filter, on Pan-F. I guess at
this point I'll set the meter for ISO 20, or ISO 16, depending on the
amount of brilliance and glare in the scene.
Slobodan Dimitrov

Message from "Nathan Wajsman (private)" <nathanw@bluewin.ch> (Re: [Leica] Filters on M6)