Subject: [Leica] MP6 and Heiland Splitgrade
From: Edward Caliguri <caliguri@rcn.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 12:05:12 -0500

Yes-
     A brace of the arrived at my dealers as well Almost traded my M6
titanium Classic for it (I also HAD if I wanted it, to buy a Black paint
lens with it - and I have them already!! Arghh!)  -- but got an M7 0.85
instead. I honestly LOVE the M7 and what it helps me do what I like to do..
Grab shots, etc. Someday, I may get a chrome 0.85 M6P (mostly on it's 'cool
looks') , but until then, well, I just like the M7 - find it just as smooth
etc. BTW - I have Millennium M6 TTL and find it incredibly the same as the
MP in smoothness, heft, look -- as the LHSA Black paints (I brought them in
to compare them) so, I guess as an old Grad Student friend of mine used to
say  -" YOUR taste is in YOUR mouth!" ;-)
    Also BTW -- Got the versalab Heiland Split Grade and a 'new' special
controller for it. Will let you all know how it works out!!

Replies: Reply from Michiel Fokkema <michiel.fokkema@wanadoo.nl> ([Leica] Michiel's PAW 12)