Subject: [Leica] Apo 100 and bellows
From: "Aram Langhans" <langhans@compwrx.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 10:54:02 -0800

I have a novoflex bellows for R3/4.  All my lenses fit just fine except
for my APO 100/ROM.  I cannot twist the lens into the mount.  It is
almost like the space between the body of the lens and the lens flange is
narrower and won't accept the body flange.  I know a ROM is not suppose
to work on the 'flex mounts, but this bellows has R3/4 marked on it.  It
has two control rods running the length of the bellows to communicate f-
stop between the lens and camera, and to activate the stop down cam
during exposure.

Aram