Subject: Re: [Leica] 35 Summilux from KEH, should I complain? NOW SCOTCH! ;-)
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 18:35:59 -0800

"Buzz Hausner stated:

> ...darn, and I tried...and apparently failed...to get Ted to develop a
> taste for Talisker ten-year-old.  Welcome home, Ted!  We loved having
> you here in Boston, come back soon and I'll put in the Islay.<<<

Howdy Buzz,
Thanks for a wonderful evening with yerself, good wife Beth, one of our
"Women in Medicine Doctors" whom Sandy had the privilege of shooting during
Beth's quite hectic days of babies and other things medical. As well as the
company of B.D. and his good wife Sara who joined us for dinner and
socializing.

You might like to know the first 100 rolls are looking good with100 rolls to
go for souping. Hopefully they'll be completed by Friday evening as we must
start contacting 200 pages of negs come Monday morning early. Oh the fun of
it all! :-)

As for the Scotch? Thank you most kindly mon ami, please, the next time.
Don't have such a wonderful selection to work through, well OK to enjoy
through. ;-) No complaints from me and if I wasn't so ass dragging beat from
the Boston week's shooting and having to catch a plane early the next
morning I'd have tried a few more drinks of the God's nectar. ;-)

Good to see you during the only down time we had in over 10 weeks. An
evening of R&R to finish off a long ride of shooting internationally. :-)
Thank you.
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant

Samples from the Women in Medicine project:
http://www.sandycarterphotography.com/WIMcollagePage.htm