Subject: [Leica] Luggers interested in meeting steve mccurry april 9 email me off list
From: Kyle Cassidy <KCassidy@asc.upenn.edu>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 10:22:57 -0500

Hey folks -- the PLUG will be spending some time with National Geo shooter
Steve McCurry (think afghan girl photo) on april 9. McCurry is a Nikon guy,
but we like him anyway. Email me off list if you'll be in the philly area
and you're interesteed.

Off list folks. Off list.

(unless you want to post something with a wider appeal than "ooh! Tell me
more!", for example: "get this n#$#$ drivel off my list you jerk! I've
freakin' had enough of you! If I see you, I'm gonna bust your skull!" you
can go ahead and post that.)

Kc