Subject: RE: [Leica] RE: Leica DSLR
From: "Kit McChesney | acmefoto" <kitmc@acmefoto.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 11:08:38 -0700

A good thing to do is to create a folder in your email program where all LUG
posts can be dumped automatically ... that way you can read them when you
want to, or delete them all if you're not in the mood!

I regularly unsub when I'm hit with a volley of tomatoes, which happens a
bit less often than it used to. Lately I've just taken to hitting DELETE
whenever the mood strikes.

Kit