Subject: [Leica] Digital Angst
From: "Oliver Bryk" <oliverbryk@attbi.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 14:53:23 -0800

Although a digital camera is definitely not in my foreseeable future I was
intrigued by the variety of camera memory devices , capacities, interfaces
and what-nots that were mentioned by our various correspondents on this
thread. Could someone summarize the relevant aspects of these devices and
perhaps some idea how camera designers select from among them?
TIA, Oliver Bryk