Subject: [Leica] Which Leica ?, M5, M6TTL, or M7
From: Herbert Kanner <kanner@acm.org>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 08:46:59 -0800

In all the replies to the question: "What are the advantages of TTL
over an automatic flash such as the Vivitar 283," no one mentioned
the most obvious thing, perhaps because it is so obvious--you can set
any aperture you wish, just so long as it is wide enough.  For some
strange reason, I found this to be very relaxing.

I chose the smallest Metz unit over the SF20 because the unit and
head can be rotated so as to bounce the flash from any desired
direction.
- --
Herbert Kanner
kanner@acm.org