Subject: [Leica] Ruddy Up and Showing:-) Beauty??????
From: "" <leica-user@ispwest.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 02:46:57 -0800

Chris,
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
These teenagers are girls that I knew about before they were born
On a recent trip back to my city..I found them grown and working inside strip clubs....
Not only that..they are the spectacle that allows other teenagers to attend and "practice
sex" ..as in the other pics I did not post......the story is there..personal and yet old.