Subject: Re: [Leica] Travels with M6 - SFMOMA
From: Jeff S <four_season_photo@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 23:22:44 -0800 (PST)

Thanks for sharing Oliver; I try to visit the SFMOMA
annually, the last time being for the Edward Weston
show (November 2002?), which I liked a lot. I see
you're attracted to the catwalk at the 5th level too!
When I get around to scanning them, I'll have to post
my own SFMOMA photos. Never thought to photograph the
lower-level stairways as you have: I particularly like
#3: It's almost abstract, yet you've caught a
"decisive moment" too. Also like the way you've added
visual interest to the righthand corners.

I don't mind sparsely- or totally-unpopulated photos,
but in #3, the human figures lend a sense of scale and
movement: The way your figures are posed just plain
works IMO. Definitely worth printing on fiber and
hanging on the wall!

Jeff S
Boulder, Colorado

 --- On Sat 03/15, Oliver Bryk < oliverbryk@attbi.com