Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica focusing...HELP!
From: Jeff S <four_season_photo@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 23:37:21 -0800 (PST)

Lea, I simply zone-focus the camera and only use the
rangefinder if my subject is static or there's time to
fire off a second shot: The depth-of-field scale is
your friend; get to know it better!

And neither do I mess much with exposure settings
unless ambient lighting changes or I have plenty of
time to twiddle with the camera settings.

Jeff S

>Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 20:12:21 -0600
>From: "lea" <lea@whinydogpress.com>
>Subject: [Leica] Leica focusing...HELP!