Subject: RE: [Leica] Rangefinder coupling Question
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 22:31:40 -0500

> Austin
> What does this mean..the rangefinder coupling(problem)
> Does this mean that the lens is defective?
> I think this was the only one this dealer had ......

Ruddy,

If you said that it was not having the problem while off the camera, but was
having the problem when on the camera, then I was suggesting it could be the
area on the lense mount that couples with the rangefinder.

If you have found that working it back and forth has now made it much
better, then perhaps the issue is fixed?  Is it fine when you have it on the
camera now?

Austin