Subject: [Leica] glitch in 35 f1.4? (Update)
From: "" <leica-user@ispwest.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 18:56:57 -0800

Hi Ya-all
Thanks for the feedback all of you
Well I started the back and forth thing.
It has been about two hours and after turning and turning I came online to find out what
everyone said.
Well I wanted to point out that the feeling is not a metal on metal feeling but a very dry
patch-like feel.
Off the camera body there is no hitch but once it is mounted it becomes dry and hitchy.
I tried it on my M7 and it had the same dry feeling.
I am assuming that it is a lubrication problem
Someone said that I should put a little lighter fluid between the barrel..what do you guys
think?
Give a write please
Thanks

Ruddy