Subject: Re: [Leica] glitch in 35 f1.4?
From: Marc Attinasi <marc@attinasi.org>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 23:29:47 -0800

My 35 'lux had the same thing - a spot in the focus with a slight bit
more resistance, a 'hitch' as you said. After a year of use the hitch
has all but disappeared. You might try racking the focus back and forth
for an hour or more and see if it smoothes out. If you cannot use it as
is, and it does not loosen up with some exercise, then you could send
it off for CLA (or just return it and get another).

best of luck,
- - marc