Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica double lens carrier
From: "Nathan Wajsman (private)" <nathanw@bluewin.ch>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 11:34:30 +0100

Chris,

Just make sure that you glue them really well. I sanded down the two
surfaces and used epoxy. Works great.

What I find really bizarre is that Leica did not make their M coupler
the same way as the corresponding accessory for the R lenses, which (1)
allows you to mount any two lenses, and (2) is closed in the middle so
that with only one lens it functions as a rear cap.

Nathan