Subject: Re: [Leica]Korban Photo Essay
From: Christer Almqvist <chris@almqvist.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 11:03:55 +0100

Good morning,

I have read a few of the other comments, and while I like the
pictures, I have a some additional comments on how they are presented.

The contact sheet (you know what I mean) is quite unruly, with the
exception of the top part. Why not have a complete line of vertical
pictures put in  between the horizontals at intervals rather than
verticals and horizontals mixed on the same line. A line of verticals
only inserted  now and then between the horizontals would make
orientation much easier when scrolling  the contact sheet.

I find it disturbing that the arrows for moving to the next picture
are always located somewhere else than on the previous picture. That
makes for a lot of (unnecessary) mouse movements. Von Hulsenbeck has
solved this in his Aurora Borealis submission, where there is no need
to move the mouse or operate the  scrol pad to go to the next picture

http://home.wxs.nl/~sanderva/finland/index.htm

And I agree with others who said that some editing with a view to
reducing the number of pictures offered may make the essay more
digestible and in that way increase viewership. On the other hand, If
that was you goal, I do not know.

Best regards
Chris