Subject: Re: [Leica] dirty French Tripods
From: Slobodan Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 06:22:50 -0800

Gotta remember, how did he make his first star? Running interference on
the My Lai massacre. He showed he was a team player, one who didn't kiss
and tell afterwards.
But, considering he is under Ms. Rice's umbrella, who mentor is non
other than Mr. Z. Now, with that kind of pedigree, scratch long enough,
and not very deeply at that, you'll be able to see an umbilical cord the
size of a truck to some very interesting players slithering out of the
debris of Germany, and its Eastern allies.
Myself, I have no political affiliation, other than that of addressing
the freedom of the person within the parameters of the society as a
state. Heck, I'm registered non-partisan.
As I have three classes, back to back, to teach today, I'll gladly take
it up after I come back this late afternoon.
Slobodan Dimitrov