Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica focusing...HELP!
From: "Red Dawn" <reddawn@singnet.com.sg>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 11:07:54 +0800

Hi Chris,

if that's the case, wouldn't having auto focus give you more time and brain
power for composition to improve your pictures? :)

ps: i'm not being sarcastic, since i also own a top of the line AF SLR, and
i can vouch that having AF does free one up for more things, like off-center
composition for nicer pictures, unlike the typical Leica M centred
composition shots :)

But of course, being the gung-ho traditionalists we all are, we still prefer
to do everything ourselves with our trusty Leicas, which has the further
advantage of bestowing emotional strength for greater pictures (just ask
Erwin Puts).........:P

Boon Hwee