Subject: Re: [Leica] 24mm viewing on a 0.72x??
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 15:07:52 -0700

A great deal depends on the shape of your face and if you wear glasses.
This determines how close your eye gets to the finder and therefore the
angle of view you are able to see. From my own (and other's)
experience, I would say no. You will have a significant amount extra on
your negs. If you can live with that, fine.

The 0.58x finder alone, however, does work quite well. Please see this
comparison between frameline/negative coverage of the 90mm and 35mm
lenses as compared to the finder edge/negative coverage with the 24mm
lens:

http://www.photo.net/bboard/q-and-a-fetch-msg?msg_id=003vlm

John Collier

Replies: Reply from "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl> ([Leica] fishing bird)