Subject: Re: [Leica] Donations to send a Leica broke shooter to Mardi Gras
From: "\(SonC\) Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 21:20:56 -0600

I dunno about that, but the famous Kyle Cassidy wants to sleep on yer Futon,
and exchange pix of Chyx for the pleasure.  Me, I'm gonna camp out at
George's (the dragon maker) house on Magazine Street.

A straight shot on the Magazine Street bus to your house, Jeffery's house ,
that house on St, Charles where we watch the day parades and of course, the
world famous French Quarter, with all the sights and sounds. (not to mention
the balcony where we can see the SIGHTS of Mardi gras!  US$1 round trip, on
the trolley, a P&J's coffee house on the corner.   w00t!

All ya'll thought I was messing up and sending a private message to Chris on
the LUG, but I was just trying to make you jealous, because it is
OUTRAGEOUS!   You cannot believe the fun you can have there.

Sonny