Subject: [Leica] rain in Natchitoches
From: "\(SonC\) Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 19:08:06 -0600

We've been under storm warnings here, Kathy was driving back from Shreveport
and there were several cars in the ditches along I-49.  She called 911 for
one of them.

We don't get much snow, but rain can make this country slow.

I looked out the window of the Library where my Research Center is housed.
The main bookstore in town is just across the street. Usually the lot is
nearly full.  Excuse the rain on the window, it rarely happens because of
the recessed windows.

(Digishot with a lika Leica lens on a  Panasonic camera)

http://sonc.com/stormy.jpg
Regards,

SonC  (Sonny Carter)
http://www.sonc.com