Subject: Re: [Leica] wimpy slightly drunk dutchman
From: Javier Perez <summarex@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 23:22:07 -0800 (PST)

Oh Jer
Like many others who have enjoyed reading Marc's posts
for years both on the LUG and on several other lists.
I have often been amazed and amused at how he pulls
these miscellaneous factoids out of a hat and have
said so occasionally. Until now I've never had someone
suggest that I was less intelligent than him because
of it.

Javier