Subject: Re: [Leica] Mark (the cripple) Pope's PAW week 10
From: "Mark Pope" <leica.user@ntlworld.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 20:47:47 -0000

Hi Simon,

thanks for the advice.  I'm currently working my way through a bottle of Vin
de pays de L'Agenais (well half a bottle).
I can't say whether Kodak has more contrast than Ilford - I haven't used any
Kodak B&W films.  However, contrast is easily controlled by varying
development.

regards

Mark Pope
Swindon Wilts, UK