Subject: [Leica] Mark (the cripple) Pope's PAW week 10
From: "Mark Pope" <leica.user@ntlworld.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 11:49:39 -0000

Things were going really well until 1) I sliced into my left index finger
with a Stanley knife and 2) put my back out.
So I'm afraid that I have had to raid my files this week as there is no way
that I can get into the darkroom.  It's just too uncomfortable standing for
any length of time.

Anyway, this week's shot, which ironically is a portrait of someone training
for an Iron Man triathlon, can be seen at
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/mark.pope4/Galleries/PAW/ .  It was taken a
couple of weeks ago and would have been a PAW then had I developed the film
in time.

As usual, any comments or criticism on or off-list would be appreciated.
I'm off back to bed now with a good book and some paracetamol.

Regards

Mark Pope
Swindon Wilts, UK

http://www.monomagic.co.uk