Subject: Re: [Leica] developing question - long reply
From: "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 17:10:22 +0100

Sound advice i think thanks.
It maybe silly ,well it is but never realised their would be such a
difference in cost.
The dust thing amazes me too even though i handle the negs with care and use
an air bottle it still shows in the scans

The old country hmm i find it a bit annoying that in these interesting times
people have more interest in popular contests like "idols " you have that
over there allready?
simon