Subject: Re: [Leica] Agfa 100 in XTOL
From: David C Mason <dcm@pobox.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 10:41:07 -0500

On Saturday, March 8, 2003, at 04:44 AM, Christer Almqvist wrote:

> Your caption says you used Microdol-X 1:3  and not Xtol
>
> What did you really use? Once we know, we will diagnose the problem
> and come up with a solution for you  ;-)

You guys are confusing my obviously terrible picture with someone
else's comments about Agfa and XTOL. My picture was developed in
Microdol X, *someone else* has not been happy with Agfa and XTOL.

I swear one of these days my PAW will generate positive comments....
<sigh>

Dave

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com> (Re: [Leica] Agfa 100 in XTOL)