Subject: [Leica] Friday Sale-Leica items
From: "Mike Stoesz" <mstoesz@wyoming.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2003 18:14:18 -0700

Good day;

I have for sale or trade the following listed items.  Trades and
reasonable offers considered.  I am desiring a Konica Hexar RF w/28mm
lens.

Leica Standard #160933, black w/chrome knobs, body only, works great,
shutter speeds seem accurate.  (I used this camera almost every day at
PMA early this week)(nice body for a 15mm lens & finder)(light and
pocketable).                                       $700 OBO

Leica M-1, chrome, body only. Great camera, great condition with only
a very small piece of vulcanite missing near baseplate stud.   $800.00
OBO

Some other stuff:

Canon Canonettes, Olympus EEM, Olympus Auto-Eye, Black Olympus Trip
35, Koni-Omega Rapid M w/60 & 90mm lenses and 2 backs, Olympus XA-A16,
Kodak Ektagraphic projector, Beseler 23 enlarger, Konica Auto S-1.6.

Please contact off-list at:
mstoesz@wyoming.com

Thanks and best wishes, Mike

Mike Stoesz, Laramie, Wy.