Subject: [Leica] PMA attendees
From: "Mike Stoesz" <mstoesz@wyoming.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 10:59:43 -0700

Good morning/day/evening to all;

It appears that many of us will be attending PMA in Las Vegas from
March 2-5.  It would be nice to compile a list of attendees and means
of identification of each so we might recognize each other at the
trade show or seminars.

I will be attending Sun-Tues-- personal description:
      height 5'6", balding, bearded, glasses; usually in a tweed or
corduroy sport coat, cameras carried may vary but include-- Leica
Standard, Leica M-1, Olympus 35DC or Pen EED.  Cameras may not always
be visible however-- I will of course have on a PMA name tag.

Best wishes, Mike