Subject: [Leica] Scala scans
From: Tomasz Krowicki <tomasz.krowicki@hot.pl>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2003 17:10:12 +0100

 I get all my films, including Scala, processed/scanned in ProfiLab in
Warsaw.  These scans, BTW, are just  plain lo-res scans.  They print
beautifully though on Tetenal fine art papers (mould made and textile
ink) using Canon S900.  On textile ink snow comes almost
tri-dimentional, mould made gives nice soft tonality to the darks.
tk