Subject: [Leica] FS: Viso III, 65 elmar, bellows etc.
From: Simon Ogilvie <simonogilvie@totalise.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 12:06:58 +0000

In the interests of marital harmony, I've decided it's
time to reduce my kit a bit!  The viso doesn't get used
much so it has to go.  Items are as follows:

1) Viso III with 90 degree prism, boxed

2) 65/2.5 Elmar with focussing mount, black, boxed

3) Bellows II with various adaptor rings and tubes, no box

I'm not sure if the adaptor rings' official designations,
but there's a pair for mounting screw and M-mount lenses
onto the bellows, and a pair of tubes for mounting 90 and
135mm lens heads on either the bellows or the Elmar's
focussing tube.  Everything except these tubes is in near
mint condition and fully working order.  The tubes are a
bit rough as the dealer I bought them from had attached
sticky price lables which have left marks, but they work
fine (there's not much not to work in a tube...).

I'm based in the UK, so would prefer a UK buyer.
I'm not sure what prices to ask - what's the going
rate for these sort of things?

Simon.

- --
Simon Ogilvie