Subject: Re: [Leica] Mark Pope's PAW Week 9 (just)
From: "Mark Pope" <leica.user@ntlworld.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 16:01:02 -0000

George,

the analyser pro is an f-stop timer with a built in zonemaster.  Since I
already have a stopclock pro timer, I just needed the zonemaster II to give
me the functionality built into the analyser pro.  In hindsight (which is
20:20 btw) I wish I had gone for the analyser pro in the first place - that
was two years ago when I was young and foolish.  I'm not young anymore....

cheers

Mark