Subject: [Leica] mardi gras parade monkey shooting
From: "SonC \(Sonny Carter\)" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 09:32:18 -0600

Mardi Gras has come and gone, and I did my best to document it in many
ways.   I hope I'll have a nice 2003 Gallery for you soon.  In the
meantime, I wanted to share one project with you from Carnival.  I
took my lika Leica lensed  Digital out to Bacchus Parade in New
Orleans and tried "monkey shooting."   That's a process whereby you
shoot nearly everything that moves and  afterwards, go for the edit.
Kinda like modern Photojournalism, eh?  Anyhow, the results were
interesting to me, since I tend a little more to a conservative style.

Here, you be the judge.  RSVP

http://www.sonc.com/mg2003monkey_shoot/

Regards,

Sonny