Subject: Re: [Leica] 21mm Skopar opinion(s) please
From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 09:48:03 -0800

John

Are you actually saying that the first version of the 21mm f2.8
Elmarit was NOT a retrofocus lens, and thus would foul the
meter on a CL?  I have one of the earliest ones of that lens,
though it is beat up and has a scarred mount, it IS retrofocus
and I use it regularly on my CL.

Please explain why you said that. Do you know more about
it than Laney and Putz?

Jerry