Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica and God
From: Johnny Deadman <lists@johnbrownlow.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 20:27:17 -0500

And behold!  I saw a new heaven and a new earth:

<http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bh2.sph/
FrameWork.class?FNC=ProductActivator__Aproductlist_html___266188___CAE1D
S___REG___CatID=0___SID=F3F2F15FD30>

or possibly the antichrist, depending on your point of view.

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com> (Re: [Leica] Leica and God)