Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: Bush and God
From: Douglas Herr <telyt@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 08:31:06 -0800 (PST)

Johnny Deadman <lists@johnbrownlow.com> wrote:

> an examination of leaders who believe that God was on their
> side would reveal he is in some dubious company.

I suspect that in time of conflict nearly any political leader will justify his/her actions to a nervous population by claiming moral righteousness in whatever way is common in his culture.  I'm not condoning these claims, but it's not unusual.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com