Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Guilt?
From: Douglas Herr <telyt@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 07:28:38 -0800 (PST)

Gerry Walden <gwpics@ntlworld.com> wrote:

> All I can say to Faneuil is that I let my camera do as much
> good as I can as I go through my working life. I often do work
> for charities at cost or even less, and where ever I travel in
> the third world I am sure to put as much money into the local
> economy as I possibly can.

I do similar things with my wildlife photos.  I'll typically donate use of my photos to non-profit wildlife or habitat preservation organizations.  I see this as a way of giving back to the creatures that have allowed my to photograph them.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com