Subject: RE: [Leica] Stranger #29
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 10:12:48 -0500

This one doesn't really belong in the Strangers' series, Graham, because
it's a photo of a charming garden shed, which appears to include a man
and dog as part of the scene. Unlike your other Stranger shots, where
you have, in essence, walked right up and shoved your camera in to the
face of a stranger, here you are way too far away from the Stranger. :-)

But it is a great shed!

B. D.