Subject: Re: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 8: A walk in Zurich
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 09:46:56 +0100 (MET)

Nathan,
Personally, I like "nothing special" pictures. I like to see other parts
of the world that I might find myself in one of these days.

I liked the main best, but was drawn to the narrow street one. I was in
Lübeck last week and it was the same thing. Narrow streets. The well-to-do
lived on the streets and the workers and craftsmen lived out back in the
courts ... with even narrower passages from the streets to the courts.
That was ok a couple of hundred years ago ... but try and get a fridge or
a stove through those passages today ... :)

Daniel