Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW wk 8/sl
From: Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 09:42:59 +0100 (MET)

Hi Steve,
This one doesn't do as much for me as your others. I think it must be the
look on her face ... like she's tired of being photographed ... which of
course she isn't, but it comes across that way. Most of your shots have a
little "jolt" in them to create action of a feeling of being placed right
in the middle of an event.

Sorry for being so late. I'm catching up after being away.

Daniel