Subject: RE: [Leica] Erwin Put's Essay on the MP
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 16:08:33 -0500

> Of course you are right, but take your argument to your
> countryman, Austin Franklin.

Jerry,

You must be confusing someone else with me.  Everything B.D. said that you
quoted, I agree/agreed with...and did not say any differently...so I have no
idea what you attributing to me that you believe I said differently.  My
comments were of a legal/practical copyright enforcement nature.

Because something may technically be a copyright violation, it may be
entirely impractical and even simply foolish, to try to pursue legally.
And, that has not a thing to do with what B.D. said.

Did you get a touch of sunstroke when you went "out" yesterday?

Austin