Subject: Re: [Leica] Erwin Put's Essay on the MP
From: Patrick Jelliffe <pbjbike@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 11:25:33 -0800 (PST)

I'm sure members of the bar on the list will correct
me if I'm wrong, BUT:  As long as an item has been
"published", and it was in a limited fashion and
distributed to hundreds; is properly credited, and it
was; and no one other than the author derives income
from the work without proper compensation to the
author, and no one did, then there is no crime. Maybe
a code of honor was transgressed, but no more than
that.

 You'd think this was some great work of literature,
rather than the thinly veiled schill that it truly is.

Patrick