Subject: RE: [Leica] The new MP is out for auction
From: Karen Nakamura <mail@gpsy.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 11:12:36 -0600

>>>Over 3K already. Place is amazing. I saw a Canon IDs going for 25K. What is
>
>........a knowingly fraudulent seller.  ??????
>
>What is your basis for that description.?

I think in the case of the Canon 1Ds, it's unlikely that that was a
real auction. I'm just going by my gut feeling, so I guess
"knowingly" is a bit extreme. But there are certainly enough
suspicious auctions on ebay, especially on items like Apple
PowerBooks or digital cameras.

Karen

Message from Christer Almqvist <chris@almqvist.net> (RE: [Leica] The new MP is out for auction)