Subject: [Leica] Leica guilt & feeling silly
From: bussbearm@juno.com
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 16:57:48 -0500

Bonsoir,

  This thread reminds me of 1980.  That year, I spent     $351 dollars
(U.S. that is) for a signed limited edition copy of George Harrison s
book, I, me, mine.  Felt guilty and silly to spend such an amount on a
book, considering I was a student and had to turn to peanut butter for a
large part of my diet then. I did not tell anyone of my purchase for a
couple of years. Things have changed, evidemment.

  Robert (Un chevalier sans blason)